This Ajrakh Silk Scarf (Grey) is handmade by rural women artists of India.
- Dimensions: 180cm by 55cm
- Colour : Multicoloured
- Weight : 150gm
- Material : Cotton
- Care : Wash in Cold Water
- Art : Ajrakh block printing
- Theme : Geometrical Patterns
- Handwork : Handmade
- Communities Supported : Ajrakh Block Printing Artists
- Handmade Nature : There might be slight variation in product colour and art, when seen in real, due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Shipping Info : Dispatched in a maximum of 18 business days. This product is made on order.
MITHILAsmita, a UN Women award winning Indian art enterprise, through its global online store ‘ArtNHer’ works towards ‘preserving art and supporting livelihoods’, by continuously innovating through unique socially conscious Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products supporting artists, artisans and weavers communities of India.
ArtNHer, as the name suggests, is MITHILAsmita’s endeavour to support the livelihood of women through heritage art, while catering to the global demands of museum quality authentic Indian art merchandise.
Your purchase is going to support us in our mission!