Agra Marble Elephant: The Agra marble craft was introduced in the 17th century. There were very few artists who professionally performed the task. The Mughals brought this craft to India. World famous Taj Mahal is the biggest example of Agra marble craft.
This product will be displayed at the Nehru Centre, London from 20-24 March 2023.
- Colour: multicolour
- Weight: 250gm
- Material: wood branches
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth
- Art: Marble art
- Theme: Geometrical patterns
- Handwork: Handmade
- Communities Supported: Tribal artisans
- Handmade Nature: There might be slight variations in product colour and art, when seen in real, due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Shipping Info: Dispatched in a maximum of onward-winning days. This product is made on order.
MITHILAsmita, a UN Women award-winning Indian art enterprise, through its global online store ‘ArtNHer’ works towards ‘preserving art and supporting livelihoods’, by continuously innovating through unique socially conscious Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products supporting artists, artisans and weavers communities of India.
ArtNHer, as the name suggests, is MITHILAsmita’s endeavour to supply museum-quality crafts of women through heritage art, while catering to the global demands of museum-quality authentic Indian art merchandise.
Your purchase is going to support us in our mission!