Silver Necklace: German Silver metal is used to make the tribal jewellery of Jharkhand. For centuries, these silver pieces of jewellery have been worn and designed by tribal women of the region as part of their tradition. These pieces of jewellery comprise bracelet earrings, pendants, heavy anklets, a waist belt or a nose pin.
This product will be displayed at the Nehru Centre, London from 20-24 March 2023.
- Colour : Silver with Indigo blue and yellow
- Weight : 250gm
- Material : Silver
- Care : Wipe with a dry cloth
- Art: Silver jewellery of Jharkhand
- Theme: Geometrical patterns
- Handwork : Handmade
- Communities Supported : Tribal artisans
- Handmade Nature : There might be slight variations in product colour and art, when seen in real, due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Shipping Info : Dispatched in a maximum of onward-winning days. This product is made on order.
MITHILAsmita, a UN Women award-winning Indian art enterprise, through its global online store ‘ArtNHer’ works towards ‘preserving art and supporting livelihoods’, by continuously innovating through unique socially conscious Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products supporting artists, artisans and weavers communities of India.
ArtNHer, as the name suggests, is MITHILAsmita’s endeavour to supply museum-quality crafts of women through heritage art, while catering to the global demands of museum-quality authentic Indian art merchandise.
Your purchase is going to support us in our mission!