This Purple Fish Pyramid Purse, handcrafted in khadi silk cotton is made by rural women artists and artisans of India.
- Length : 6.25in, Width : 6in
- Colour : Purple
- Weight : Approx. 100gm
- Material : Khadi Silk Cotton
- Care : Wipe with a dry cloth
- Art : Madhubani
- Theme : Purple Fish
- Handwork : Handmade, Hand Painted
- Communities Supported : Handloom Weavers, Madhubani Artists, Tailor Artisans
- Handmade Nature : There might be slight variation in product colour and art, when seen in real, due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Shipping Info : Dispatched in a maximum of 18 business days. This product is made on order.
Purple Fish Pyramid Purse : The conscious choice of handloom khadi fabric by Indian weavers as a raw material is guided by the core principle of ‘maximizing impact through every merchandise’.
MITHILAsmita, a UN Women award winning Indian art enterprise, through its global online store ‘ArtNHer’ works towards ‘preserving art and supporting livelihoods’, by continuously innovating through unique socially conscious Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products supporting artists, artisans and weavers communities of India.
ArtNHer, as the name suggests, is MITHILAsmita’s endeavour to support the livelihood of women through heritage art, wblhile catering to the global demands of museum quality authentic Indian art merchandise.
You is going to support us in our mission!