Jungle Deer Handmade Cotton Mask
This is a handcrafted Jungle Deer Handmade Cotton Mask made by the women artisans and tailors of India.
- Sizes: M, L
- Weight : Approx. 50gm
- Material : Khadi Cotton
- Art : Madhubani
- Theme : Jungle Deer
- Handwork : Handmade, Handspun, Handwoven fabric, hand painted
- Communities Supported : Handloom Weavers, tailors, Madhubani artists
- Covid Filtration Efficiency: Up to 70%
- Handmade Nature : There might be slight variation in product colour, when seen in real, due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Skin friendly: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Elastic Adjuster: Yes
- Care : Hand Wash in cold water
- Shipping Info : Dispatched in a maximum of 18 business days. This product is made on order.
3-ply Jungle Deer Handmade Cotton Mask: The conscious choice of handloom khadi fabric by Indian weavers as a raw material is guided by the core principle of ‘maximizing impact through every merchandise’.
MITHILAsmita, a UN Women award winning Indian art enterprise, through its global online store ‘ArtNHer’ works towards ‘preserving art and supporting livelihoods’, by continuously innovating through unique socially conscious Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products supporting artists, artisans and weavers communities of India.
ArtNHer, as the name suggests, is MITHILAsmita’s endeavour to support the livelihood of women through heritage art, while catering to the global demands of museum quality authentic Indian art merchandise.
Your purchase is going to support us in our mission!