Colorful Fish Madhubani Earrings
Colorful Fish Madhubani Earrings hand painted by women artists and hand crafted by artisans of India.
- Length : 3.5in, Width : 2in
- Colour : Lime
- Weight : Approx. 50gm
- Material : Khadi Cotton
- Care : Wipe with dry fabric
- Art: Madhubani
- Theme: Colorful Fish
- Handwork : Handmade, Hand Painted
- Communities Supported : Madhubani Artists, Ancillary Artisans
- Handmade Nature : There might be slight variation in product color and art, when seen in real, due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Shipping Info : Dispatched in a maximum of 18 business days. This product is made on order.
Colorful Fish Madhubani Earrings : The conscious choice of repurposed khadi fabric for ‘maximizing impact through every merchandise’.
MITHILAsmita, a UN Women award winning Indian art enterprise, through its global online store ‘ ArtNHer ‘ works towards ‘preserving art and supporting livelihoods’, by continuously innovating through unique socially conscious Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products supporting artists, artisans and weavers communities of India.
ArtNHer , is MITHILAsmita’s online store for hand painted Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products made by the traditional women artists of Madhubani, and handcrafted by artisans and tailors from across India. The sale helps support rural livelihood while catering to the demands of authentic Indian art and art-based souvenirs.
Your purchase is going to support us in our mission!