Banjara Earring (Jhumka): Banjara jewellery originates from Telangana. Banjaras were the nomadic tribe of India. Banjara people are well-known for their jewellery and its unusual patterns. The jewellery was made from coins, beads, stones, wood, and bones. The jewellery is a combination of threadwork and alloy.
This product will be displayed at the Nehru Centre, London from 20-24 March 2023.
- Colour : silver
- Weight : 250gm
- Material : Metal
- Care : Wipe with a dry cloth
- Art : Banjara jewellery
- Theme: Geometrical patterns
- Handwork : Handmade
- Communities Supported : Tribal artisans
- Handmade Nature : There might be slight variations in product colour and art, when seen in real, due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Shipping Info : Dispatched in a maximum of onward-winning days. This product is made on order.
MITHILAsmita, a UN Women award-winning Indian art enterprise, through its global online store ‘ArtNHer’ works towards ‘preserving art and supporting livelihoods’, by continuously innovating through unique socially conscious Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products supporting artists, artisans and weavers communities of India.
ArtNHer, as the name suggests, is MITHILAsmita’s endeavour to supply museum-quality crafts of women through heritage art, while catering to the global demands of museum-quality authentic Indian art merchandise.
Your purchase is going to support us in our mission!